Welcome to the 2021/2022 school year! We are looking forward to you and your child being part of our learning environment. This year will bring fun and exciting learning opportunities for your child. In addition to Partial Spanish Immersion, Full Spanish Immersion, and Language Enrichment Classes, we will be offering multicultural music, Farsi, Hebrew, and gardening enrichment classes starting in September.
This year will offer virtual family conferences on August 10 and 11 with the first day of school August 12. Office staff will contact you the week of July 19 to schedule your family-teacher conference and share your child’s class assignment determined by you at the time of registration.
At this time, please download, read carefully, and return our Back-to-School forms found below. In our efforts to be ready for your child’s first day, we ask that the indicated forms be returned to the office no later than Friday, July 23. Other forms should be kept with your child’s school records. Please take a few moments to carefully read our 2021-2022 Handbook and Covid 19 Action Plan.
We ask each family to pay a $125.00 supply fee per enrolled child. This fee, along with August tuition, is due August 1st. Any tuition received after the 5th of August will incur a $35.00 late fee. We accept cash, checks, and money orders in the preschool office and cards through PayPal on our website.
Helpful information so you're prepared to start the school year:
· The preschool office is located in room 21 and meetings with the director are by appointment.
· The sign-in/out book for your child’s class will be located outside the preschool office. State licensing regulations require that you sign in and out each day using a full signature (first and last name).
· Please drop off and pick up your child in their designated class area. Class happenings will be displayed in the windows of the classroom.
· For your convenience, we accept check and cash payments in the office and credit card payments through PayPal on our website.
· Please provide 2 extra full sets of labeled clothes for your child in a labeled zip-lock bag, including shoes and socks. You should change the spare clothing as the seasons change. If your child is enrolled in a Full Spanish Immersion or Language Enrichment class, please send in a pair of rubber boots for mud/water play.
· Please provide a clean water bottle with a cap. The part that the child drinks out of should be covered when not in use. The water bottle must be marked with your child’s name and taken home each night to be cleaned and returned the next day.
· Any medications along with a medication form should be dropped off in the office.
· If your child stays for a full day, please provide a lunch along with an ice pack. Please provide your child with a morning snack and a second snack if he/she will attend the aftercare program.
· Please apply sunscreen on your child before school. We have requested your written permission to apply sunscreen to your child at times during the school day. It is a good idea to leave a hat at school for your child’s daily use.
· Please remember to label everything with your child's full name.
· International School for Peace is PEANUT AND TREE NUT FREE. Please do not send peanuts or tree nuts of any kind in your child’s snack or lunch.
· International School for Peace’s Tax I.D. is 86-0388672
If you are requesting changes to your child’s schedule or your plans for returning to ISP have changed, please notify the office by July 19th to avoid August fees.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions, or comments. Thank you for sharing your child with us!
2021-2022 Registration is ongoing. View our schedule options and rates on our registration form below.
Email forms to email@example.com
Please submit the most current copy of your child's immunization record along with your Back to School Forms and Emergency Card.
Complete and submit this form if your child will take medication that must be administered by school staff during the school day.